Key experience includes:
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) processes for freeway extension; port authority facilities; Scoping process for a road dualling, regional waste site, an intersection upgrading, a pedestrian bridge, housing development, two botanical garden tearooms, three gravel borrow pits and a road realignment. Basic Assessment applications for road dualling and intersection upgrades and a Solar PV project. Pre-feasibility for multiple renewable energy projects.
• Integrated Environmental Management: land use planning and opportunities and constraints study and environmental monitoring on sensitive environment road upgrade and another intersection upgrade.
• Heritage Notification of Intent to Develop (NID) for pedestrian bridge and a road dualling.
• Waste Management: waste characterisation, recycling and composting feasibility investigation; solid sulphur processing and disposal for Oil Refinery; sewage sludge disposal investigation.
• Civil Engineering site supervision for the river widening and for waste water treatment works upgrading; investigation of underground services for road dualling.
• Member of Planning Advisory Board advising provincial government on Town Planning applications.
• Research & documentation: research reports, technical papers, articles and submissions.